Willow Tree 'Brother and Sister' Figurine - CLEARANCE
By my side
Willow Tree 'Brother and Sister' Figurine - Flood Affected Stock
A gift to reflect friendship between siblings. Child figures work well in Family Groupings. Position two (or three or more) figures so that they appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do.
By my side
Original Sculpture created by Susan Lordi
- Height 14cm
- Made of cast resin from an original carving
- Hand painted with softly washed neutral colours
- Figure of boy and girl, seated on a gray rock next to each other. Girl in cream dress, boy in cream shirt and blue jeans
- Personal and powerful, emotions are left to the viewer to discern
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- NO PACKAGING or GIFT CARD
- Cast & hand painted in China
- Flood recovery item - washed, dried & santistied
“The sentiment ‘By my side’ alludes to the shared background we have with our siblings; the unspoken support and consistent presence that we often take for granted when we are children, but grow to appreciate as we age. It could also imply that regardless of where our sibling is, he or she is truly always by our side." – Susan Lordi
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shoppe One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.